Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome to our new classroom blog!

I look forward to using this blog as a tool for prompt, effective, and informative communication between home and school. Kindly see the post regarding the anti-bullying program scheduled for Wednesday morning.

THIS WEEK:
**Remember to come to Back-To-School night Wednesday evening! I look forward to seeing everyone there, and I hope that I can elucidate the significant aspects of the curriculum, offer insight into the daily life of a kindergartner at Thoreau School, and put your minds at ease. It has been a uniquely inspiring start the school year. Feel free to come with questions. I may or may not have sufficient time to answer them; however, I will have a place where you can write down comments, questions or concerns and place them in a confidential envelop on Wednesday evening. This will enable me to get back to you by the end of the week. Finally, bring your calendars and come prepared to sign up for our first parent/teacher conference in November, and consider the various volunteer opportunities I will be setting up with room parents this week.

Thank you!

No comments: